The Aalimiyyah course is a comprehensive study of the Islamic Sciences, the breadth of which includes expertise in: Arabic grammar, Tajweed, Literature, Tafseer Al-Qur’an, Hadith, Islamic Law (Fiqh), and Islamic History.
Courses are offered in a traditional environment with students spending approximately six hours per day receiving direct instruction from certified scholars. The coursework prepares students to become upright citizens with the aptitude to become Imams, school teachers, administrators of Islamic Institutions, academic researchers and writers. Upon graduation, students may also choose to pursue specialized studies in Fiqh to become Mufti, Hadith to become Muhadith, Tafseer to become Mufassir, and/or other sciences.
“The superiority of the learned man over the devout worshipper is like that of the full moon to the rest of the stars (i.e., in brightness).” (Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi)
Note at this time we are only accepting students for third and fourth year classes!
See Foundations of Faith Course
- Al Jazariyyah
- Mukhtasar al-Quduri (Worship)
- Mukhtasar al-Quduri (Family)
- History of Islam
- Zaad Ut Talibeen (Provision for Seekers)
- Ilm Us Seegah
- Safwatul Masadir
- Hidayat al-Nahw
- Lisaan-ul-Quran (Language of the Quran) Volume 2
- Zikr e Mubarak
- Qasas Un Nabiyeen (Part 3 and Part 4)
- Al-Qiraat Ar-Rashida v2
- Sharah Miata Aamil
- Translation of the Qur’an 1-15
- Riyad al-Salihin
- Al Aqeedah At Tahawiyya
- Kanz al-Daqa’iq (Worship)
- Kanz al-Daqa’iq (Family)
- Usool As Shashi
- Qasas Un Nabiyeen Part 5 (Seerah)
- Sharah Ibn ‘Aqil
- Duroos Al Balagah
- Nafhatul Arab
- Usool Hadith
- Logic II
- Persuasive Speech/ Rhetoric II
- Textual Analysis Of The Qur’an II
- Advanced Law
- Public Speaking
- Comparative Fiqh
- Genesis Of Islamic Law II
- Persuasive Dialogue/ Rhetoric II
- Advanced Literature
- Advanced Composition
- Theology II
- Principles Of Islamic Finance
- Social And Family Law
- Qur’anic Sciences And It’s Exegesis (Tafseer Al-Qur’an)
- Comparative Fiqh
- Genesis Of Islamic Law III
- Advanced Qur’anic Sciences And It’s Exegesis (Tafseer Al-Qur’an)
- Tafseer Jalalayn
- Advanced Textual Interpretation Of Hadith (Miskhat)
This year is dedicated to advanced studies in Hadith, which includes over 1,000 hours of direct teacher instruction in the prominent Hadith collections:
- Sahih Al-Bukhari: Hadith Methodology, Readings, And Analysis
- Sahih Al-Muslim: Hadith Methodology, Readings, And Analysis
- Sunan At-Tirmizhi: Hadith Methodology, Readings, And Analysis
- Sunan Abu Dawood: Hadith Methodology, Readings, And Analysis
- Sunan Ibn Majah: Hadith Methodology, Readings, And Analysis
- Sunan Nisaee: Hadith Methodology, Readings, And Analysis
- Muwatta Imam Malik: Hadith Methodology, Readings, And Analysis
IIA has acquired qualified staff dedicated to overseeing our student’s day to day academic progress and making sure they are completing the necessary requirements for the curriculum. Students that need extra help are given time set aside for them during the day per grade level, to review subjects important subjects like math, english, history, and science to ensure they have the skills to perform well.
While online teachers provide academic instruction and guidance, the Learning Coach also provides important support. For example, the Learning Coach:
- Helps students organize the learning environment
- Uses provided instructional guides to help students make progress through daily lessons
- Uses online tools to help students log attendance and manage their schedules
- Communicates frequently with teachers in order to foster students’ success
Learning Coaches receive support in various ways, from written guides to live online sessions with other Learning Coaches.
School Calendar Year:
Sunday, June 23rd 2019 – May 14th, 2020
Monday – Friday: 7:45 AM – 3:15 PM*
Schedule subject to change during Ramadan.
Islamic Institute of Atlanta offers many payment plans to make it easier for parents to pay the tuition. Collecting tuition is vital for the operation of Islamic Institute of Atlanta. However, tuition should never be an obstacle for Islamic Education, therefore we try provide financial assistance, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time residence is only available for male students.
*Payments may be made up front or in 10 monthly installments. All other fees must be paid up front.
|Registration Fee (one-time)||$100|
|Administrative Fee (one-time)||$100|
|Planner and Textbook (one-time)||$50|
|Uniform Fee (minimum 1)||$50|
This program is open to both boys and girls.
Age Limit: 15
Foundations of Faith course is a pre-requisite. (Transfer students will also be considered)
Alhamdulillah, at Islamic Institute of Atlanta, we receive many applications each year. Each application is carefully evaluated by our Admissions committee.
Admission at Islamic Institute of Atlanta is based on a combination of the following:
- Past school performance (report cards)
- Teacher recommendations
- Successful student interview
Step 1: Applying
To apply at Islamic Institute of Atlanta, one must fill out the online application or print it out and mail it to the school along with a cover letter with brief information about the student.
Step 2: Follow-up
After receiving the application, our admissions office will follow-up.
Step 3: Interview
After the application is received, you will be contacted regarding an in-person interview. The Admissions Committee performs a personal interview to determine whether an applicant will experience success at Islamic Institute of Atlanta.
Step 4: Fees / Donation
If everything goes well and the application wishes to enroll at Islamic Institute of Atlanta, full payment will be due. An installment plan and/or financial aid is reserved only for those families who can demonstrate that they cannot afford the payment with the approval of the Admissions Committee.
Your gift makes a world of difference.