IIA Summer Course
The summer program is dedicated towards the memorization of the entire Holy Qur’an leading to certification as “Hafiz al-Qur’an”. Students are prepared to learn the fundamentals of Islamic belief. With this program they will be better equipped to further pursue advanced educational studies. This program will help enable students to lead the congregational Salah, including the Taraweeh prayers in Ramadan upon full memorization. Please note that this program is different than our Back 2 Basics summer program.
- May 29 - June 14 2017
- Rates include all meals, and living accommodations.
- Partial memorization of the Qur’an
- Knowledge and implementation of the rules of Tajweed
- Knowledge of the introductory Fiqh of 'Ibadah (i.e. Wudhu, Salah, etc). The Hifz coursework is simultaneously completed with secondary school studies.
- Daily Tafsir
- Tahajud Salat
- Itikaf during the month of Ramadan